Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bad Memories/Wrongful Dismissal

I recall the time I was banned from the workplace for discussing Plato's Republic. It was taken as verbal sexual harassment.

I did not bring it up. Someone had a thought about philosophy and off I went. I'm like Fred Flinstone when he hears the word 'bet' except more unpredictable. I can not help myself. Honestly.

So I got as far as mentioning how Plato was ahead of his time on the co-ed showers and such. (Check out some European countries if you don't believe me.) Next thing you know I'm banned. And I'm sure the time I flipped out and attacked those chairs while threatening suicide had nothing at all to do with it.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment